What is the reason why the motor soft starter cannot start
1. The parameter setting is unreasonable.
Solution: Readjust the parameters, increase the initial voltage appropriately, and lengthen the time appropriately.
2. Start with full load when starting.
Solution: Reduce the load as much as possible when starting.
3. The motor is out of phase.
Solution: Check the motor and peripheral circuits.
4. The main component of the soft starter is short-circuited by the silicon controlled rectifier.
Solution: Check whether the motor and grid voltage are abnormal. Contact the manufacturer to replace the SCR.
5. The filter board is broken down and short-circuited.
Solution: Replace the filter board.
6. During the use of the soft starter, the vibration generated by the external components makes the internal connection of the soft starter loose.
Solution: Open the cover of the soft starter and re-insert the display cable
7. The control board of the soft starter is faulty.
Solution: Contact the manufacturer to replace the control board